Thursday 13 September 2012

Bachmann Trains

Bachmann Trains

When Gloria  was a 14-year old " volunteering at a local hospital in New Jersey, she would beg her father to take her to the hospital as much as possible-and always on Saturdays. "I wanted to be at the hospital," she recalled. "I loved being there and was very fortunate. I always had an interest and ability in biology and other sciences and knew I wanted to be involved in medicine and use science to help people.

"My mother was a big influence, too. Her favorite poem was 'If I Can Stop One Heart from Breaking I Shall Not Live in Vain' by Emily Dickens, a poem that I still believe in."
Today a national authority on women's health, especially in the areas of mid-life and menopausal health and sexual function, Bachmaan has combined careers as a physician, clinical researcher and educator in a serendipitous melding of her interests in science and people.

Bachmann Trains

Bachmann Trains



Bachmann Trains


Bachmann Trains


Bachmann Trains


Bachmann Trains


Bachmann Trains

Bachmann Trains


Bachmann Trains






No comments:

Post a Comment